License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Broker License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2006
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2001
- Detailed familiarity with San Diego County and the surrounding area
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
- Home Improvement Salesperson License since 2016 | License # 102675 SP
Broker Associate, GL Realty and Investments—San Diego, CA 2017 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, and guiding clients through the escrow process.
Independent Broker—San Diego, CA 2008, 2013 – 2016
- Worked independently with homeowners throughout San Diego County to reach real estate goals. Experience includes real estate sales, marketing, client relations, networking, research & analysis, and much more.
Broker of Record, Lenders Realty, Inc. (Pacifica Host Hotels)—San Diego, CA 2009 – 2012
- Recruited and trained over 40 real estate agents. Developed an enormously successful new division working with investors and distressed sellers. Provided support to the brokerage and agents. Also served as Sales Manager and Listing Agent.
REALTOR®, Century 21 Homes First—San Marcos, CA 2004 – 2007
- Listed and sold over $28 million in real estate. Earned my broker’s license during this time to increase the value I can provide to clients. Century 21 merged with Brokers United in 2006.
REALTOR®, Prudential California Realty—Oceanside, CA 2001 – 2004
- Began my career in Coronado and later moved to North County. Listed and sold over $7 million of property. Achieved success as a rookie agent and continued top producer.
Memberships and Designations
- Member, NAR, CAR, SDAR
- Member, Coronado Real Estate Association
- Property Management Certification (PMC)
- Risk Management Specialist (RMS)
- Military Relocation Professional
- Council of Residential Specialists
- 2016 SDAR Circle of Excellence Award
- Real Estate Executive’s Top 100 Most Influential S. Cal Agents 2016
- San Diego County Top 100 Agents by Units; 2015, 2010, 2009
- NSDCAR District 5 Elected Director 2010, Chair Person, 2009, 2008
- Century 21 Homes First (Brokers United); Emerald Award 2006, Centurion Award 2005
- Prudential CA Realty; Honor Society '03 and Rookie of the year 2002